M&A Investment Sales Director
Our Toledo, Ohio office is expanding, and we are seeking driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professionals to join our investment sales team to service this rapidly growing industry. Between 2020 and 2030 alone, the number of older adults is projected to increase by almost 18 million. By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans is projected to be 65 years old and over. We’re here to service that industry.
The ideal candidate for the Investment Sales Director role will not only possess the necessary skills and experience but should also resonate with our organizational culture and values. This individual should embrace our core values:
- Walk in their shoes. Demonstrate empathy and a deep understanding of diverse perspectives, fostering an environment of respect and collaboration.
- Never be the bottleneck. Empower teams by fostering a culture of decentralization and proactive decision-making, ensuring smooth workflows and efficient progress.
- Look around. Display a keen awareness of the larger picture, encouraging a holistic approach to problem-solving and strategic planning.
- Come prepared. Know the client (or potential client) before you interact with them. Lead by example in thorough preparation, enabling informed discussions and well-informed decisions.
- Set expectations. Clearly communicate standards, facilitating a shared understanding and a sense of purpose among team members and clients.
- Extreme Ownership. Exhibit resourcefulness and resilience, inspiring a problem-solving mindset that drives innovation and continuous improvement.
Client Engagement and Development
- Responsible for engaging in new business development to deliver Senwell’s services to prospects and clients
- Capability to employ creative strategies when necessary, going to great lengths to secure and close deals.
- Exceed the expectations of Senwell’s clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions
- Develop and recommend structures and strategies to clients
- Demonstrated understanding of seniors housing and care facility financial metrics and performance
- Strong client relationship management and sales skills
- Strong leadership and management skills along with high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and assist in the development and retention of junior team members
Transaction and Market Analysis
- Research property/ownership records, market data and industry trends
- Research, evaluate and recommend new markets
- Work with the client and our internal underwriting team to present financials to the market in accordance with industry standards
- Draft content for the offering memorandum while providing oversight to the graphic designer
- Market exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiate offers
- Present proposals to prospective clients
- Assist with property tours and due diligence activities
- Demonstrated ability to close deals
- Limited travel attending networking and industry events
- Sales experience
- Prior experience providing complex solutions
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with high-net-worth individuals, or executive level management
- An openness to coaching is required
- Extremely self-driven and motivated to achieve goals
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Track record of success; sports, personal achievements, academics, leadership, etc.
- Growth mindset
- An extremely high level of integrity
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Experience in seniors housing and care industry
- Financial background
- Mergers and acquisitions experience
What Does Senwell Provide to its Investment Sales Directors?
- Leads! We’ll send you pre-qualified house leads
- Marketing team for pitch decks
- Training opportunities
- Marketing & print materials
- Association memberships
- Sales content
- Comp databases
- Travel and networking reimbursement
- Technology (CRM, Security, Software)
- Hardware (laptop, cell phone)
- Support staff
- Exposure to industry publications
- Office space
This position is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
Other Attractive Position Highlights:
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Will consider a remote position
- Due Diligence
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Bed Licenses
- Certificate of Need
- Investment Sales
- Skilled Nursing
- Seniors Housing
- Investment Strategies
Please apply by sending your information here.
About Senwell Senior Investment Advisors
Senwell Senior Investment Advisors is an advisor to clients looking to buy, sell or operate seniors housing and care facilities and bed licenses. Founded in 2015, the firm began by focusing on bed license transactions and have since become the national leader in that category. Senwell has substantially grown its footprint in real estate asset sales in the seniors housing and skilled nursing industry and is looking to continue to grow its platform.
Our company culture is grounded in our Christian, faith-based principles. We invite you to explore this career opportunity with our firm as we continue to build our team.
Our clients want to work with us because of our:
- Hands-on approach
- High degree of integrity and transparency
- Turnkey process
- Focus on deal confidentiality
- Ability to keep deals alive
- Drive to deliver the best possible outcome